CCNA R&S certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. CCNA certified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, and mitigate basic security threats. CCNA R&S training covers (but is not limited to) the use of theseÂ topics: IOS, IPv6, IPv4, OSPF, Cisco Licensing,Â Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interfaces,Â Frame Relay interfaces VLANs, Ethernet, VLSM, and basic traffic filtering.
ICND1 â€“ Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Describe the operation of data networks.
- Implement a small switched network
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet
- network requirements for a small branch office
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods toÂ Â Â Â mitigate those threats
- Implement and verify WAN links
- Building a Simple Network
- Ethernet LANs
- WLANs Basics
- LAN Connections
- WAN Connections
- Network Environment Management.
ICND2 â€“ Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- WAN Technologies
- Small Network Implementation
- Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Single-Area OSPF Implementation
- BGP & EIGRP Implementation
- Access Control Lists
- LAN Extension into a WAN.
Tier 1 Testing & Lab Requirements
- Vendor Specific Router and Switch hands-on Configuration
- Configuring routing protocols, traffic management, router and switch troubleshooting
- Vendor specific networking troubleshooting scenarios â€“ Practical problem scenarios, troubleshooting steps,
- Technical Support â€“knowledge and experience to provide routine reactive support via the service management system in support of the services
- Troubleshootingâ€“ experience needed to diagnoseÂ problems for timely service restoration
- Architecture & Design â€“experience needed for overarching system administration
- 2 Pre-certification exams to be given and reviewed/signed off by buddy Mentors assigned to Wave 4.